Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blood Test

Today i had a blood test *cries*

Ok, so in the end, it wasn't exactly as painful as i had imagined it to be. But still! My Doctor drew 6 mini tubes of blood from my arm! =(

All this unnecessary "pain" and stress caused by my mum, who said i needed a "general checkup" before our holiday.

To keep my attention away, i was playing my beloved Nintendogs =)

~~

HA! .......................... pointless and boring entry due to boredom.

Anyway.....
Here are some random pics...taken last Saturday night in Utopia, Northbridge.












This is my friend Judy. She's bewdiful =)




She also made a fool of herself that night, trying her best to be a "Professional" photographer and playing with Ming Wei's Nikon D80 =P



Oh she's so cool!




... And another pic taken last month... eating chocolate fondue!! yummy! =)

err i think u need to enlarge to see it though. We look a bit squashed otherwise.



BYE BYE! and happy eating =)

No comments: